PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl deep - multiway with reg and loose passive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl deep - multiway with reg and loose passive

Hey guys, What do you think of this : No reads except some showdowns/postflop play in 10 hands. CO looks OK player, the blind is loose passive and my target. Big bet on the flop is aimed at isolating the blind, lose the player in the CO, turn plan is to fold most hands if CO calls flop (continue only on full houses). My line here ok'ish? Thanks, Shoim (Bogdan)
    Last edited by shoim; Fri Jul 04, 2014, 08:43 PM.

I think I would have called the raise by the SB, rather than up the size of the pot by raising. Then, on the flop, I would probably have raised the weak bet by the SB. Then, depending on how the CO reacts, we should have had a clearer picture of where we were in the hand.
    Last edited by Shodan388; Mon Jul 07, 2014, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.