PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl 6max Zoom-Close your eyes and Call??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl 6max Zoom-Close your eyes and Call??

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Hi Again, in hindsight i felt like maybe i could have 4bet this small seemingly weak 3bet,but in saying that i decided to keep all those worse hands in their range and trust my post flop play oop. i decided to let them take the lead on flop and turn continuing to keep all those weaker Ax in their range rather than bloating pot. Then on river the 8d isnt the best card of all time but not that terrible either,they now bet pot after betting very small previously which at micro stakes has my gut stirring a little. Oh and also i had only 3 hands on villian Call on river or tough laydown,and would you change anything else? Thanks

I typically 4-bet and stack off against anyone but a nit with a 3-bet of 3% or less. Calling is fine too, especially at that price.
    Post-flop I'm calling down. Can't fold the river, as that would mean you're folding your entire range. You've got to call sometimes to prevent villain profiting with ATC. AQ/AJ are probably folds, but AK is a must-call imo.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.