PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TT preflop all-in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT preflop all-in?

I guess I should have shoved preflop..? On the flop there was probably no way I could call or shove, unless had an ideal read on both of them.

The big key... what type of tourney is this from? Different tournament types need to be played by different strategies, so please always include this information along with any reads on the opps.

If it's a standard cash tourney, this is a great spot to shove preflop.

If it's a league game, then I'm calling and folding to any bet where an overcard hits on the flop (unless I hit a set).

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'd shove here. Great spot to pick up a pot, which is already 6BB (giving you a 33% stack increase if everybody folds) before it is your turn to act. And when somebody decides to call you still have a decent hand to win the pot.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's a $1.10 tournament with 40K Gtd.
        Yeah, I think I should've shoved preflop too.. just making sure.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.