PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100NL, KK flopped FH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100NL, KK flopped FH

I'm not sure if this was played properly... I flopped basically the nuts. Should I lead this board in a MW pot? BTN(111): 38/22/1.2 loose passive player BB(99): 24/16/3.0

Congrats on hittin 100nl dirt!! Yeah I'd def cbet here, I mean you're getting action from flush draws/ jx and can go for a nice check raise against certain opponents.

I think you're bet sizing is way too small otf. You should be thinking of getting stacks in by the river from bet/bet/betting, especially against the button if he's loose passive.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Gar View Post
      Congrats on hittin 100nl dirt!!
      Thanks but I'm not really there! I have the BR to play it but I'm still at 25NL zoom. This was played at regular tables. Just taking a break from ZOOM for a bit.

Comment

I like it

I think it's good to focus on getting the maximum out of a recreational player even with the most goofy lines that scream nuts to a thinking opponent. You're going to stack any Jx or AQ anyway and since villain is passive it's doubtful he will bluff the river often for us to keep check/calling.
        Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.