PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL Zoom 6max - AA preflop shove - bad play? please review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL Zoom 6max - AA preflop shove - bad play? please review

here is the hand. villain is 15/12/4,0 on 36 hand no 3bet and fold to 3bet stats. So he opens i 3bet and he 4bet <-- this on 2NL Zoom usually mean one thing KK or AA and since I was holding AA i was pretty sure he have KK. My question here is my 5bet shove bad because of deep stacks, maybe it would be better to 5bet for around 2, 2,5$ and play post flop?

At 2NL I pretty much think your play was close to perfect.

When he 4bet's he isnt going away the vast majority of the time. Let him make his mistakes with KK/QQ/AK etc. (Though calling it a mistake to call with KK is maybe pushing it).

I've done this often at 2NL and it works too often for it to be to bad. I'm sure you'll get some replies about balance etc. but you don't worry about that at 2NL.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.