PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50NL, JTs on TT5 board facing agression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50NL, JTs on TT5 board facing agression

Please comment... Not sure what I would have done if villain bets river tbh. BTN(82):49/1/1.7 HM2 autorate: fish

Vs a reg this hand is well played.

Vs a fish I would just exploitatively x/shove turn for value because he can call with a lot worse.

He's not gonna fire many rivers with his 77 or whatever he's raising to 'see where he's at' on the flop, but he might be bad enough to bet/call the turn putting us on a draw or something stupid.

Comment

As birdayy said, against that type of player I would also go for an exploitive line that creates more value for us. You could make a small 3bet OTF which oftentimes provokes players like that to at least call or make a crazy shove while putting you on a bluff. You could also donk lead turn and do the same OTR - the options are far wide open against a player like that. No need to worry that he might realize you're never doing this as a bluff at all
      Live Trainer

Comment

+2. lol @HM2 autorate = fish on a 49/1 guy... are you sure that's right???
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.