PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoom FR 10NL, River spot with Full house.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom FR 10NL, River spot with Full house.

Hey, Villian is 12/9, but with 76% fold bb steal. Should I raise the river ? Not sure If I can get value from worse...My mistake probably, what do you think ? Didn't cbet flop, because he doesn't fold to cbets much in position. On the turn, I feel if I bet, he'll fold everything except better K. On the river, I'm sure that I have the nuts. Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. Hero (SB): $10.35 (103.5 bb) BB: $10.17 (101.7 bb) UTG+1: $13.84 (138.4 bb) UTG+2: $10 (100 bb) MP1: $10.05 (100.5 bb) MP2: $10.40 (104 bb) MP3: $11.33 (113.3 bb) CO: $20.13 (201.3 bb) BTN: $6.51 (65.1 bb) Preflop: Hero is SB with 7 K 7 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20 Flop: ($0.60) T 6 T (2 players) Hero checks, BB checks Turn: ($0.60) K (2 players) Hero checks, BB bets $0.37, Hero calls $0.37 River: ($1.34) T (2 players) Hero checks, BB bets $0.85, Hero raises to $2.20, BB raises to $9.50 and is all-in, Hero calls $7.30 Results:

$20.34 pot ($0.92 rake) Final Board: T 6 T K T Hero showed 7 K and lost (-$10.17 net) BB showed A T and won $19.42 ($9.25 net) [/spoiler]

Hi Justin,

Bet the flop, check the turn. The nit misses this flop a lot and often won't play back at you, he'll just fold. Once we pair the K on the turn, it's pretty hard to get value from worse hands so just check imo.

Don't check raise this river, he is never calling with worse hands... you are tied or beat if you get action on the raise. When he reraises all in, facing a river check-raise, this should be folded for sure, we are paying off quads almost all the time.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

This is a good board to CBet IMO, you have backdoor flush equity that you can barrel and a lot of the time, villain is just going to fold to your flop CBet directly.

Having said that nits sometimes do get very sticky with their A-high hands even against strong action so if villain called the flop, it might be prudent not to fire any more bluffs if you miss.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.