PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please review this hand ( if only i woould have called )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review this hand ( if only i woould have called )

played in a open school league / what kind of hands do i need to defend the big blind ?

In a league game.. a premium hand. That's it. Anything else is too weak.

When playing poker, do not be results oriented. Once the cards are mucked, forget the hand even happened.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You really cant think along the lines of "if I had called I would have won". That's going to be really bad for your poker.

You were correct to fold that hand. that's all the analysis that hand needs.

Comment

Easy fold, you are almost all the times behind playing Q3 suited. You're in trouble hitting a Q, because of your low kicker and hitting a 3 gives a low pair which is also beaten most of the times. Change of hitting trips with your hand is something like 68:1 (if I'm right), so don't bother calling.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.