PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think i played it right review needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i played it right review needed

What type of tourney is this from? Please always include this info along with any information about how the opps are playing.

Different tourney types have different strategies that are needed for them.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi John,

It was a freerol turnament bankrolmob 25$

We were on level 9

Comment

The willain 6 statistics:
        H25 VP:40 PF:36 CB:75 AG:2,3

Postflop/Flop/Turn/River Aggresion
        41 55 33 0

Comment

Hi Spedy1028! Against a loose opp that min-raises, I'm going to 3-bet them preflop instead of calling and raise to 2k, as since I'm OOP, I want to have the lead in the hand. When I flop TPTK with 2 opps with chips left, I'm going to make a standard value bet. Bets postflop need to be sized based on the size of the pot, number of opps and board texture. With 2 opps, I need to bet 2/3 pot (1652). I don't want to bet less than this or I can be giving the opps the correct odds to call and try to outdraw me. When the opp raises, against someone this loose, I'm more than happy to shove here. If it was a tight opp, then I could be facing a higher pair and would need to fold to the raise, but against someone loose, I'm more than happy to get it in here. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi John,

It helps allot maybe reply to this will do allot more

My thinking with this hand was that a loose player mid raise from MP and I cold call in SB (don't really care for villaain4) villain on BB was a rock so i don't have to worry about him.
            When I flop TPTK and bet 3/4 of the pot and i face a rerise that puts me on pot committed call, I rather showe as i have strong hand on the table and put him on difficult decision. (with 30k stack i would probably call my show also)

Thanks.

BR Spedy

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.