PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best play multiway, OOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best play multiway, OOP

MP : 24 hands 21/21/0 BTN: 11 hands 30/0/0 Should I call and see a turn or should I make a potsized bet to build a pot in case flush hits, assuming at least 1 of them call. If villain(s) 3bet shoves, is that a fold or a call?

With 2 overs and nut flush draw our hand has huge equity against pretty much anything on this flop. Would definitely try to build it up on the flop as we're oop and it's tough to get more money in if we hit.

It's a call if we're shoved on. Our ace could be an out also and villain can have some weaker flush draws in his range.

We have just under 50% equity against jacks plus, and some weaker flush combos.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Squeezing preflop is definitely an option, depending on how wide MP is opening.

I'd just take the awesome pot odds we've got and call. We close the action and there's a lot of good turn cards for us. I think this is a much less risky way of getting value from lower flush draws.

Raising certainly has it's merits, we get to fold out some better hands and we can build up a pot with a monster draw. However if someone raises us and we get it all in pre, we are only 36% favourite vs sets and overpairs. Of course if somebody chooses to get it in on the flop with a lower flush draw, then that's great for us but I don't think this is very likely.

Comment

ty, paddy and andrew!

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.