PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check/call?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check/call?

BTN, 6 hands 17/0/0 (vpip/pfr/3bet) BB 23 hands 22/17/0 Pre and Flop look standard to me. Turn: should I 2nd barrel? or check/call River: Check/call or bet?

Hi rk,

I prefer to bet, rather than offer him a free showdown with QJ/AT/JJ/J9 and the like. Checking to induce bluffs from busted spades is ok but not knowing if he's a good candidate to bluff, I favor slightly a small value bet of like $2.25
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So, bet bet bet all streets ?
      Hmmm that's what I did, but this hand didn't really looked like a 3-street valuehand...

O well, guess I didn't mess up too bad after all (he had AQ)

Comment

Our hand is kind of thin for 3 streets of value without any reads, but there's enough worse made hands and draws that can call that I think. bet/bet/bet small is ok.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

tnx, dave!

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.