PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SB vs BTN QTo resteal attempt FR 5nl Zoom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB vs BTN QTo resteal attempt FR 5nl Zoom

Hi guys, Could you please analyse my hand below. No reads on villain at all. Preflop, happy to take the pot down with my 3bet resteal. On the flop I bet, maybe take it down there and then, or build a pot if I hit my flush on the turn, etc. It may have been better to X/C to control the pot as this flop does not hit a 3bettor range. On the turn I check for pot control, against better Flushes - in particular Ks & As I call the river bet, as I believe worse Flushes could bet for example Ts, Js, 9s, 8s, etc. Cheers, Matt I think I spewed - thinking about it now. Don't think I should have QTo in my 3bet range! Oh and since I played this hand, I think x/c is better since it is bad for my 3bet range. Live and learn!
    Last edited by pullin1988; Sat May 31, 2014, 09:00 PM.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.