PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[2nl 6max zoom] 3way all in on flop, middle set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2nl 6max zoom] 3way all in on flop, middle set

I was always going with the hand, but hand some serious concerns about villain_6 having a made straight. And even if I was ahead there was a good chance I wouldn't be by the river. But I was ahead and I held

Only hand to give str OTF is 89, that is very small part of his range.

imo, against that crazy flop texture I would lead 0.5-0.54

I don’t see any reason OTF not to re-raise AI. If you raise it looks strong or draw regardless the bet size.

Comment

I figured it's almost a guarantee that someone will bet after me and I can raise it for a bigger pot.

The reason I didn't put it all in is because not all players at 2nl think very deeply. They might see a difference between a 50c raise and a $1.50 raise, whereas we know that there is no difference.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.