PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10nl zoom 6max, passive player shoves river, snap fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10nl zoom 6max, passive player shoves river, snap fold?

Villain is 1 tabling, 33/23 through 50 hands, .6 aggro factor. Fold to 3 bet 2 of 4, and 4 bet once. Folds vs cbet 1 in 3. Has no 3bets in the sample. I think it's safe to assume villain has something on the flop, I'm assigning a range of 1010/JJ/QQ/AK/Aqsuited/Ajsuited/Aqoff. I'm thinking he'll continue with queens, jacks, tens, suited aces, same hand otf. Ott I don't know if betting accomplishes much. I thought I could extract value from 1010/JJ w a diamond, and I can fold out any random floats he may have. River is an easy fold given villain info despite the small sample I assume? Dont see any bluffs he can have. Considering the strength I've shown I think he'll expect to be called here a lot too.
    Bracelet Winner

I think this is a good fold. I don't see how we can be good 30% here to make the call and given we bet flop and turn our relative hand strength vs a river shove goes way down. Without info, I don't see what worse hands we beat, and what hands villain can bluff with.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.