PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl 6 max zoom - AA tough spot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl 6 max zoom - AA tough spot

Hmm, indeed a tough spot.
    Any reads on Villain? (e.g. notes, stats or number of tables - these things will all affect my decision here)

Readless, I think I'm going to have to make the call. It's tough being this deep, but I can see him shoving many worse hands, and treating sets and 2 pairs a bit more carefully. Definitely going to see monster draws like AcTc, KcTc or AcKc and pair + FD hands like JcTc or KcJc.The read will be the most important thing though. If he's playing 1 table I'm not folding.

However, with the hands I just mentioned we don't have amazing equity, so if I think there's a chance he's doing this with made hands (i.e. 4 tabling low Afq/Af player) I can fold.
    Last edited by Swagneto; Sat May 10, 2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Hand replay

I would personally call that hand he shoves a large raise over your aces on the flop how often does he have AK clubs here the only thing you need to worry about is a flush draw

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.