PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[2nl 6max zoom] 3way 3-bet pot, one colour flop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [2nl 6max zoom] 3way 3-bet pot, one colour flop

I'm not really sure how good or bad I played this hand. The flop donk I think villain_4 could just be taking a stab because it's a scary board for a 3bet pot, so I call to re-evaluate on the turn. I'm not sure what to think of the guy calling behind, I'm thinking draw. The turn bet I put out is less than half pot, but will be easy to get the rest of villain_4's money in on the river if called, I don't think anyone that has something is folding, including draws. Villain_1 raises 20c and the other player folds. It's 20c, for the size of the pot I'm always calling the tiny raise. The only hands that are beating me are a flush and the board can pair, so I feel like I always have some equity and probably favorite throughout the hand. But no idea how well I played the hand. Thoughts?
    Last edited by craig121212; Sat May 10, 2014, 04:49 AM.

I'll start by saying I'm fairly certain that this is a massive cooler, and I wouldn't have played it too much differently from you.

Villain 1 cold called a 3bet with A9s on the BTN, which is very very loose, especially when the 3bet is against a UTG open.

From my experience at 2nl 6max which is fairly limited (~100k hands), villain 4 will be donking here with a draw tying to get you to fold on the scary texture. Sometimes, but not often, do they decide to donk with zero equity (especially into 2 players). For that reason I think I'm more inclined to try and get my money in on the flop.

As played, you can safely jam the turn assuming villain 1 is on a draw rather than leaving him with 20c remaining - I don't want to have to see a diamond pop out on the river and be forced to dish over my remaining stack to him!

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.