PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL10 - facing reraise with set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL10 - facing reraise with set

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10, $0.02 ante No Limit Hold'em Cash, 3 Players Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. SB: $56.25 (562.5 bb) Hero (BB): $21.39 (213.9 bb) BTN: $29.72 (297.2 bb) Preflop: Hero is BB with 9 9 BTN raises to $0.25, SB folds, Hero calls $0.15 Flop: ($0.61) Q 8 9 (2 players) Hero bets $0.50, BTN calls $0.50 Turn: ($1.61) 7 (2 players) Hero bets $1.10, BTN raises to $3.30, Hero calls $2.20 River: ($8.21) 5 (2 players) Hero checks, BTN bets $3, Hero calls $3 Results:

$14.21 pot ($0.64 rake) Final Board: Q 8 9 7 5 Hero mucked 9 9 and lost (-$7.07 net) BTN showed T J and won $13.57 ($6.50 net) [/spoiler] Another poorly played hand by me. I was thinking folding the turn was too nitty, but I dont think he had qq as that would probably be 3bet pre so he most likely has 88 or JT here. River is a fold for sure, question is whether or call turn and fold river or just outright fold turn? Villain 19/15/9.9 AF 3.2 so a pretty strong reg.

lol 19/15 is not a strong reg. 19/15 is a bad reg.

Looks fine though. Would paly it the same way.

Comment

Agree with birdayy

Comment

Hi,

I agree, this all looks fine. The guy is very aggressive when he chooses to get involved, so certainly not folding 2nd set to him at any point in this hand.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.