PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nl5 6m zoom bet turn or..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nl5 6m zoom bet turn or..?

just started playing zoom 6 max from full ring and getting used to ranges, i supose people call 3 bets more often here than FR so there gonna have more suited connecter type hands.

sry no reads iv hardly any hands at 6max zoom.

So here on turn shall i bet again or c/c, i think i should bet, but being both very deep wasnt sure?

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...395_BD796616D9

I think I would probably bet out again on the turn and check river, though I have check called too, not sure which is best.

I think you played the hand well though.

Comment

think i agree

Comment

Just watched a vid on Bet-Folding from the video library that showed some similar spots (oop with a middling-strength hand, and a villain that called the flop c-bet), and talked about the kind of stuff we can look at to decide if betting or checking might be better, when neither's a super-great choice - it talked about stuff like if there are worse hands that'll call. Gonna go play for a bit, but will come back and add the link to the vid later ... it was very helpful umbup:

Comment

thanks man, that vid sounds like it will be useful, will look forward to watching

Comment

Gonna take a lil break before doing the dishes - what a life Here's the links to the vids - ya, they were really good umbup: And sometimes ... it can just be nice to see that we all get in the same sorts of spots? So there was that too : Bet Fold FTW Part 1 Bet Fold FTW Part 2 There were so many things mentioned in the vid, but guess the main stuff seemed to be like: 1. Figuring out if worse hands will call? 2. And then of the hands that might call a double-barrel that we're behind, do we have outs to improve to a better hand that can beat those hands? 3. And then it's a bet-fold if the villain re-raises and wouldn't likely do that with worse? Think I may do a Value Betting Primer (just talking to myself I guess )
            Last edited by TrustySam; Fri May 02, 2014, 02:41 AM.

Comment

hey thanks alot sam, they vids look like they will be very interesting, iv watched alot of gareths stuff and think hes a great player.

Iv walked in the door tho and its nearly one in the morning lol, so im gonna leave it till tomorrow to watch them ill let u know what i think. thanks tho man.!

Comment

yw umbup:

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.