PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 6max cash, AQo , bb vs btn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 6max cash, AQo , bb vs btn

i had AQo on big blind and villan is multitabler regular with 13/9/3 on button. i dint want to 3bet pre, because i didnt want toput myself in to a tough spot OOP after flop. i really dont remember why i donked the flop but the reason i gave up on turn was i got the feeling of having the second best hand agains a better kicker or a set. what do you guys think of this play ? can you see a better possible play ?

I call pre, but never donkbet that flop. He's not gonna call with worse very often, so let him make a c-bet with his entire range. I'd check-call all the way unless he bombs the river and I'm stuck on one pair. If villain checks back the turn, you can be fairly certain you're good and could make a small river bet to target hands like TT.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.