PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl FR Zoom - AK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl FR Zoom - AK

Hi guys, Please could you analyse my hand below. Villain is an unknown. No reads at this time. mainly about betting the turn, I think it's right to bet. On the flop villain could have weaker Ax, any pocket pair, and FD and made sets. Once the turn comes - all FDs get there. So I bet half pot, because Flushes won't be folding and very weak hands is likely to fold, and so I am targeting maybe Ax hands that I dominate, etc. I didn't want to bet too sall and look weak. I have previously, not bet turns in these spots, but I have been told on many occassions that you will be X/C guessing alot of the time. Also FDs only make up a small portion of his range, compared to other hands (made and non-made that he could have). Once he raises the turn, I now believe that my TPTK is no good. Cheers, Matt
    Last edited by pullin1988; Tue Apr 29, 2014, 03:23 PM.

This line is OK. Bet-folding about half pot on the turn is fine (you can never continue when you get check-raised). If villain just calls the turn, you can check back all rivers, but fold if he donkbombs it.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.