PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6max - We 4bet btn QQ - open review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6max - We 4bet btn QQ - open review

Thanks guys for commenting on my hands. I feel uncomfortable sometimes coming back and disagreeing, when I can't write the words that make any sense.

I do jump around stakes thinking: what's the difference, is there any consistency on betting lines, or what opponents do?

This is a 5NL zoom no read hand I think same at 25NL unless @TheLangolier is in the player pool. Humm would over-bet jam the nut Ace against me? Nope that's not Dave with a half stack.

Just a fun review, who does what at 5NL or 25NL? I miscalculated flop bet when small bet and call to me. Reviewing hand gave villain 6/1 on their last 70c, Ad, Kd or better?

Last edited by ForrestFive; Sat Apr 26, 2014, 09:32 AM.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.