PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL RUSH, JJ facing a flop SHOVE for 12x the pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL RUSH, JJ facing a flop SHOVE for 12x the pot

I have JJ in MP, sometimes I 3-bet this, sometimes I don't.
    Flop comes 688 rainbow and the initial raiser jams for 11.55x the pot! What should be calling with here? QQ+?

saw flop | saw showdown

SB ($14.25)
    BB ($10.83)
    UTG ($14.21) VPIP: 50, PFR: 22, 3B: 13, AF: 0.0, Hands: 18
    Hero (MP) ($14.91)
    CO ($6.67)
    Button ($13.39) VPIP: 27, PFR: 21, 3B: 7, AF: 5.0, Hands: 131

Preflop: Hero is MP with J, J
    UTG raises $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, 1 fold, Button calls $0.35, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.20) 6, 8, 8 (3 players)
    UTG bets $13.86 (All-In)

had a similar spot vs an unknown before at 5nl multiway. i had 1010 and folded, but i thought it was incorrect at the time. Forum members said the same. The guy was a rec player however which is important obviously.

a few days ago I had jj on a draw heavy board with 3 undercards, and a reg did the same move. I folded and another player called w/nut flush draw, the reg had KK.

All the help I can give It's such a weird line with nothing to protect against really.

How is rush treating ya man?
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Gar View Post
      How is rush treating ya man?
      It's awful... I'm running HORRIBLE! This always seems to happen when sites have Bank Builder Promotions.

19,516 hands played
      All-in EV: 659.02bb
      Net Won: 25.06bb

All-in preflop:
      64 times
      All-in EV 168.96bb
      Net Won -400.68bb

All-in OTF:
      34 times
      All-in EV 354.30bb
      Net Won -158.60bb

Comment

Hi dirt,

I would snap JJ here vs a 50/22. I mean it's only 18 hands, but he's played half of them which is bad. He's raised preflop 4 of them and never taken an aggressive action post flop yet, so he might well be feeling frustrated at this point. Sometimes we are paying off QQ+ but I fully expect to see a wide array of underpairs, AK, other ace high, and some nonsense card that flopped a straight draw or gutter.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.