PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25c 90m sng, correct shove or not ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25c 90m sng, correct shove or not ?

This is on bubble. Big blind is the shortest stack in game and im the second shortest. button is very tight passive, dont have much reads on other players. what is the correct play in here ?

Hi Luniaril! The real money in these is in the top 3 places. Since I don't have a top 3 stack, I need to be looking for spots to accumulate chips. When it folds to me with A4 in the CO, I'm absolutely shoving here. I'd be shoving much wider than A4s, as I'd be looking to shove about the top 30% of hands. Unfortunately the SB woke up with a monster hand, but shoving here is the correct play. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.