PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NLHE 5,50+ 1R, 1ADD in the money. A10 o vs A6o

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLHE 5,50+ 1R, 1ADD in the money. A10 o vs A6o

hello, i would like to know your oppinion in this situation. do play as i did, or you would fold.
    we are 15 left,my stack size is 6th. opponent has been playing aggressively after he has lost half his stack with AKs against A3s.
    his VPIP was 26 ,PFR 22.aggression factor 15.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=64E74D5D2B

** moved to Poker Beginners Hand Discussion **
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Tommy nolimt!

With an opp (especially an aggressive one) from the button that shoves 13BB, I'm looking to call from the BB with a pretty wide range, about 30% of hands. This includes all pairs, all aces and the higher suited and unsuited kings and others.

Since my hand, ATo, is well within this range, I'm calling.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think its fine, villain only has 12 bbs so I expect him to be shoving a wide range here, if you add in the tilt factor he may be shoving even looser than he should.

I think AT is strong enough to get in vs most players in this spot i.e. a button shove with 12 bigs.

I would only fold if I had evidence that the player was a very tight player and didn't steal at all.
        Tournament of Champions Winner 2014

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks, i am thinking the same.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.