PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hand Replayer instructions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Replayer instructions

Here is a brief tutorial with CannonLee of TeamPokerSchoolOnline on how to use the Hand Replayer on www.pokerschoolonline.com

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Here is a link to FTR's replayer, which is the one that we recommend that you use for non-PokerStars hands. To use the replayer, you copy the hand history and paste it into the 'input' box, then you can pick whether or not you want to show the results or to show an animated GIF of the hand. Then click on 'Convert Hand' and there will be a link that you can click on beneath it with the hand converted into the replayer. You can then post the replayer link (URL of the hand) or there is a box to copy/paste the output into the forum. Here are two examples of hands that I played on Full Tilt. One with and one without the results. The replayer also works for Rush Poker hands, as both of these are from Rush tournaments. http://www.flopturnriver.com/Poker-H...P1-1704716.php Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 800/1600 Blinds 200 Ante (7 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com BB (t33194) UTG (t26935) Hero (MP1) (t7032) MP2 (t11549) CO (t29595) Button (t45375) SB (t44320) Hero's M: 1.85 Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, J 1 fold, Hero bets t6832 (All-In), 5 folds Total pot: t5400 Results below:

Hero didn't show A, J. Outcome: Hero won t5400[/spoiler] ------------- http://www.flopturnriver.com/Poker-H...SB-1704723.php Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 200/400 Blinds 50 Ante (4 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com Button (t9989) Hero (SB) (t11794) BB (t16043) UTG (t15190) Hero's M: 14.74 Preflop: Hero is SB with A, Q 1 fold, Button bets t800, Hero calls t600, BB calls t400 Flop: (t2600) A, 6, J (3 players) Hero bets t1300, BB calls t1300, 1 fold Turn: (t5200) J (2 players) Hero bets t2600, BB calls t2600 River: (t10400) 3 (2 players) Hero bets t3500, BB calls t3500 Total pot: t17400 Results below:

Hero had A, Q (two pair, Aces and Jacks). BB had A, 9 (two pair, Aces and Jacks). Outcome: Hero won t17400[/spoiler]
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi

Great i try use today
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi

I try today,its work great,but this is only for holdem?I cant convert my courchevel hand
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by miamia78 View Post
          I try today,its work great,but this is only for holdem?I cant convert my courchevel hand
          Hello, No, unfortunately the Hand Replayer does not support Courchevel at this time. Raiser umbup:

Comment

hi

Please...Its not work anymore,i posted few hands,but now not work,when i press read data,not show quick save anymore.What to do?Thanks
            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by miamia78 View Post
              Please...Its not work anymore,i posted few hands,but now not work,when i press read data,not show quick save anymore.What to do?Thanks
              send me one of the hands by PM and let me look at it. The replayer is very picky with the spacing in the hands, especially the header.. so this could be the problem.

John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

hi

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                send me one of the hands by PM and let me look at it. The replayer is very picky with the spacing in the hands, especially the header.. so this could be the problem.

John (JWK24)
                Thanks!I find mistake,i play on croatian language,so i copy paste on croatian,i change to english and now work.
                Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Emerald675- some hand histories

PokerStars Hand #118984147446: Tournament #935978365, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2014/07/20 4:07:04 WET [2014/07/19 23:07:04 ET]
                  Table '935978365 306' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
                  Seat 1: V.Seribeli (2335 in chips)
                  Seat 2: gamb13r (3495 in chips)
                  Seat 3: 6ayT (5955 in chips)
                  Seat 4: kalipszo123 (1415 in chips) is sitting out
                  Seat 5: firetop69 (970 in chips)
                  Seat 6: profi700 (1410 in chips) is sitting out
                  Seat 7: Emerald675 (2670 in chips)
                  Seat 8: THE_CRUPIE (5180 in chips)
                  Seat 9: barbosadilso (3620 in chips)
                  profi700: posts small blind 15
                  Emerald675: posts big blind 30
                  *** HOLE CARDS ***
                  Dealt to Emerald675 [As Kh]
                  THE_CRUPIE: folds
                  barbosadilso: folds
                  V.Seribeli: raises 90 to 120
                  gamb13r: calls 120
                  6ayT: folds
                  kalipszo123: folds
                  firetop69: folds
                  profi700: folds
                  Emerald675: calls 90
                  *** FLOP *** [5d Th 8s]
                  Emerald675 has timed out
                  Emerald675: checks
                  V.Seribeli: bets 187
                  gamb13r: folds
                  Emerald675: calls 187
                  *** TURN *** [5d Th 8s] [8c]
                  V.Seribeli: bets 374
                  Emerald675: calls 374
                  *** RIVER *** [5d Th 8s 8c] [Tc]
                  V.Seribeli: bets 1497
                  Emerald675: calls 1497
                  *** SHOW DOWN ***
                  V.Seribeli: shows [9s 7d] (two pair, Tens and Eights)
                  Emerald675: shows [As Kh] (two pair, Tens and Eights - Ace kicker)
                  Emerald675 collected 4491 from pot
                  *** SUMMARY ***
                  Total pot 4491 | Rake 0
                  Board [5d Th 8s 8c Tc]
                  Seat 1: V.Seribeli showed [9s 7d] and lost with two pair, Tens and Eights
                  Seat 2: gamb13r folded on the Flop
                  Seat 3: 6ayT folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 4: kalipszo123 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 5: firetop69 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 6: profi700 (small blind) folded before Flop
                  Seat 7: Emerald675 (big blind) showed [As Kh] and won (4491) with two pair, Tens and Eights
                  Seat 8: THE_CRUPIE folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                  Seat 9: barbosadilso folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Hi, I am trying to use the hand replayer but I am not getting the "+" button. Do I have to set some settings first or is there a FAQ on the hand replayer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Duskra View Post
                      Hi, I am trying to use the hand replayer but I am not getting the "+" button. Do I have to set some settings first or is there a FAQ on the hand replayer ?
                      HERE is a link to the instructions. If you're signed in and still have the problem, please send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they will be able to help.

John (JWK24)
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Support got back to me and suggested Chrome or Firefox as a browser. I switched to Chrome and it worked for me.

Comment

Registration Incomplete

Hello!, I'm trying to register but it's not letting me complete it because of some LINK which I don't know. Can you help pls.

Thank You
                          Last edited by sim177; Mon Dec 29, 2014, 05:24 PM.
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by sim177 View Post
                            Hello!, I'm trying to register but it's not letting me complete it because of some LINK which I don't know. Can you help pls. Thank You
                            Hi sim177, What exactly are you trying to register for? Has it something to do with the Hand Replayer? All you need to do to use the hand replayer is log-in to your PokerSchoolOnline account. Please let me know exactly what you are trying to do so I can help you. Raiser umbup:

Comment

i'm like you

i am already on chrome and i still don't have this famous purple +
                              No fleep, no dip ... eee eee ... No flip, no deep I meant !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.