PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

onyxpected domination w/ 56s allin OTF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • onyxpected domination w/ 56s allin OTF

    was it good played by me? i have 60% chance to win and he has 7% and 33%chance of tie, good, isnt it? umbup:

  • #2
    Hi NS,

    No, this is not good, it's bad. The %'s you quote are good for sure, and if we could see his hole cards then a raising war would be awesome for us. Unfortunately we are not playing against these hole cards when the money is going in, we are playing against a range. Most of the time when our opponent wants to raise/get it in on the flop in a single raised pot they will have a range that is largely made up of premium pairs, 2 pair, sets, straights, and big draws.

    Even if we knew he was loose enough to play 64o for a raise pre, it's still not good, because we also have to give him all the combos of 54,74,75,76,86 at least. We should definitely call and see the turn but reriasing/stacking it in is going to cost us money in the long run, even though once in a while we'll get a great result and be up against that 1 perfect hand in his range.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

    4 Time Bracelet Winner



    Comment

    Working...
    X

    X Cookies Information

    We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.