PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$5NL FR, Pocket KK facing an allin in on the turn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5NL FR, Pocket KK facing an allin in on the turn

Villain's stats are: 35/11/2.8 (50 hand sample) Im heavilly invested and if Im up against two pair or a set I can make a straight with a Jack (which would either win the full pot or tie it if he has KJ). Gut tells me calling is right. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Sle4zy_E; Sun Apr 13, 2014, 05:15 AM.
    Bracelet Winner

Hi Sle4,

I would call him... it seems unlikely he's playing a set this way on the flop, I'd be more concerned about that if he 3b all in right there. We block KJ, if he's out of line with Q9 or J8 then I guess he gets the money when we don't improve... playing that wide in spots like this will crush him, even though he'll get lucky once on a while. We should get shown plenty of AQ/JJ/QJs/JTs type of worse hands imo.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.