PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6max zoom. 3 way, magical turn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6max zoom. 3 way, magical turn

Was playing without a HUD so no stats on villains. pre: standaard Flop: not betting bottompair against 2 with a flop they prob hit. Turn: His raise looked awfull strong, but I don't see him having JJ or QQ (flatcalled pre). Could be Q3 or J3, but I think I have a very dominating hand. Should I raise? AQ, AJ, QJ, 3x all will give value but I'm I ready to play for stacks? River: ugly. lots of hands in his range beat me now, but can I really fold?

Flop can be a bet as you block at least a card from it and have outs if called, it's sometimes even the best hand vs KT/T9/AT.

Turn and river play are good, he could start bluffing after your weakish line and it's unlikely for him to have a J to check/raise turn with.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.