PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micro Stakes Skpye group looking for members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Stakes Skpye group looking for members

Hi everyone umbup: We have a skpye group that was set up for micro stakes 6max cash game players of NLHE. We are always looking for new members. It is somewhere where you can talk poker, post hands, have sweat sessions with like minded people or just somewhere to chat in general. If it sounds like something you would be interested in then give me a shout. Thanks Mike

I'm in a group myself and I find they are pretty good for the most part. I play 25NL, if that's ok? I'd be happy to join my skype name is Built-byTilt.

Comment

Also interested, mostly 10NL at the minute, do a little bit at 2NL but that's for fun more than anything.

And I will be looking to move to 25NL in the not too distant future.

Comment

Great.
        Add me on skype Mikey_Luggs
        Also anyone else interested just search me and I will add you

Comment

Sounds cool, i will be interested but in a month or so if that is fine then i will give you a shout

Comment

Yeah that's great can add me know if you want. Don't have to get involved to read what others put on for a bit
            Search Mikey_luggs and add me when your ready

Comment

Hey Mikey,

I'd like to join. I'm from England too.

I'm playing 2NL max until I build up my bankroll builder stash a bit higher at the moment, but would like to do 2NL in the future.

Cheers,

Apex

Comment

Would be great to have you part of the group. Search Mikey_Luggs on skype and send me a friend request and I will add you umbup:

Comment

Nice, count me in umbup: I`m playing 2NL 6-max zoom

Comment

Great....What's your skype name?

Comment

It is: pokerdelta

Comment

Hi all Anyone else that wants to join, just search for Mikey_Luggs on skype, add me as a contact with a message saying Poker Group so I know who you are and I will add you to the group. More the merrier umbup:

Comment

Still looking for cash game players. We have players from 2nl to players who play 100nl. Somewhere to post hands, watch others play, have others watch you to help improve your game or just somewhere to talk. Interested search Mikey_Luggs on Skype and add me or leave your Skype name here and i will add you
                          Thanks

Comment

I'm part of this group, it's a lot of fun, we have sweat sessions, hand analysis, strategy advice and we don't bite!

Comment

Although I play very little cash I contacted Luggs on Skype as I'm curious how it's set up.
                              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.