PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

turn facing potbet with nutflushdraw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn facing potbet with nutflushdraw

good to call? mb if he had KJ of hearts or idk...
    5nl reg table, i didnt want to be against like AK and had to check down river if i miss and loose... or if im against AQ/AJ and river comes A then i would have hard decision too... and if i hit and he had nothing then he will checkfold on heart river? though he is maybe more likely shoving OOP OTR as continueing repping big hand i guess ... no reads anywayz
    Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Sat Apr 12, 2014, 12:07 PM.

I'd fold pre, but, I know that will fall on deaf ears.

I think the call on the flop is ok, you have plenty of outs, including possibly the A but that may not be an out for us.

Turn, I think is a clear fold, we don't have the odds and the board is paired. Even if we do hit, we may still be behind.

Comment

Hey Naturo,

Fold preflop, flop call is fine, fold turn is good.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.