PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM, 98s turned OESFD OOP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM, 98s turned OESFD OOP

Villain is playing on a mobile device. ZERO HANDS. X/R turn to setup river shove/get it in OTT ok with this hand strength?

I don't like x/raising here. We are overplaying our hand a fair bit and isolating the part of his range that has us crushed.

I'd just x/c.

Comment

Generally your hand is a very good candidate for a check/raise here as your outs are oftentimes scarecards for your opponent's hands. Here I agree with birdday though, I think check/raising against such a strong betsize from a potential recreational player seems to have little foldequity mostly. As played we have enough equity to call the shove off but we probably need to improve everytime.
      Originally posted by dirt eh View Post
      Villain is playing on a mobile device.
      You know what that means!

He obv has a gutshot^^[/spoiler]
      Live Trainer

Comment

I agree with birdayy, we don't need to be raising here. Will villain fold their overpairs and sets? Against TT+, 77, 22 we just have 40% equity so raising for value doesn't make sense and after they bet big twice on such a board it's hard for us to assume we have fold equity.

Comment

Apparently, I agree with Felix too

Comment

Villain stacked off with ATo...

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.