PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM, AA IP facing PSDONKbet OTT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dirt eh
    started a topic 10NL ZOOM, AA IP facing PSDONKbet OTT

10NL ZOOM, AA IP facing PSDONKbet OTT

UTG from Poland(25): 28/16/6.0

As played? Everyone on the same page here?

[replay hand_id=674158 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=22175F5995]

• TheLangolier
    replied
    Hi dirt,

Actually I would simply move him all in on the turn. It seems unlikely he takes this line with any better hand, most likely he's hit the K and is betting for value and protection, or he picked up some draw and is semi-bluffing. Doesn't seem likely he's bet/folding so just put him in imo.

As played snap call river.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I don't see that he takes this action (Due to the pre-flop) with any 8, even calling with 88 here isn't particularly great. JJ could kinda make sense. KK? Meh, I imagine we get it in pre-flop. He shouldn't have KJ. Can't really have a flush draw as both the A and K of spades are out of the equation.

It's hard to see what he is claiming to represent, it doesnt make a lot of sense apart from JJ.

I think I probably play it the same.

Little surprised what he turned up with. Best not showing results.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.