PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl zoom AA vs nit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl zoom AA vs nit

16/3 491 hands I doubt he was calling two streets with AK to make a pair on the river. I was only extracting value from KK, and when the K hit was I right to fold? We can be very optimistic and assume he had AQ in his range but is he betting that river with it?

I do think QQ, QK, AQ are all in his range OTF and OTT. JJ could be in his range be will prob fold OTT.

I think folding is prob the right thing to do OTR. QK, QQ and KK beat you now. AK (if...) and AQ would check back. So good fold imo

Comment

BAD CHECK OTR. Just bet it. If they have QQ, KK or KQ oh well. there's 1.65 in the pot and the effective stacks are 0.71! LESS THAN HALF OF A PSB. BET IT!

Comment

I agree the river seems tricky but I still think it looks like a valueshove. It will be thin as he can have KQ/KK and slowplayed sets, but given that he only has less than half pot left he may well call that off with AQ or another bluffcatcher to make it worthwhile. Check/folding certainly is an option too as we cant expect him to bluff now or stick the rest in with AQ.
        Live Trainer

Comment

What else can he have? his pfr is 3, he's opening utg, calls 2 streets

QQ+,AQs,KQs,AQo,KQo
          AQ - 6 combo
          the rest that beats us - 16 combo
          when value betting we should beat at least half of his calling range right?
          Last edited by Praydk; Tue Apr 08, 2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.