PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom TPTK+FD vs heavy action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom TPTK+FD vs heavy action

14/8 turn AF 1.5 862 hands He has a set most of the time here, how do I proceed on the turn? Thought about shoving but I'm not making better to fold nor worse to call(the "worse" part of his range would be flush draws but he would just call with those imo) I had 4.5:1 on the turn, was the call correct?

I would bet larger OTF. around 0.55. It's multiway and we have TPTK. The rest of the hand was well played. Good fold OTR.

Comment

Given the drawy texture I like a little bigger flop & turn bet (0.45+, 1+).

When villain raises you OTT he will most likely be very strong given the multiway dynamic and your strong line so far. As he gives you the correct price to draw you correctly take it and see what he does OTR - sometimes improving, sometimes even seeing a showdown if he gives up.

Shoving suggests he has you beat here a lot so folding seems like a good decision here.
      Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.