PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom, goodd bluff ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom, goodd bluff ?

checkraizeez looks so stronk unlike dongbetz...
    so all draws missed and so i could barrel river too

are u fan of dongbetz or checkraises? vote down in comments
    Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Sat Apr 05, 2014, 08:46 AM.

Your turn action doesn't make any sense to me. I can't think of a single value hand I would check-raise the turn with after the flop is checked through. Are you trying to rep a 9 or 33? If so, there are barely any combos of those, so it looks like a weird airball to me. River is probably a good card for you, but only because villain usually has a busted diamond draw. You could have got him off that by betting the turn and river as normal.
    Last edited by ArtySmokesPS; Sat Apr 05, 2014, 04:17 PM.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I would just c-bet flop with a gutter, I don't see that checking helps us in any way without position here (unless we knew villain would bet too much air and we could check/raise semibluff). You can try to represent a 9 with a goofy line like that but that's probably worthless effort against a typical microstakes opponent who hates folding
      Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.