PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM, JJ #squeezinitup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM, JJ #squeezinitup

UTG(2): 50/50/2.0 UNKNOWN MP (1): 100/0/0.0 UNKNOWN BTN(37):14/11/2.0 BB(293):24/21/2.3 Squeeze: 8 I decided to squeeze up the J of spades J of hearts vs. two RECs. I get called in 3 spots! FLOP SIZING TOO SMALL? WHAT'S SHOULD OUR STACK OFF RANGE BE HERE?

Like the #hashtag haha

Pre should be very much a standard play against minopen and call from recreational players.

I would bet/call this off as I can come up with a number of hands that a recreational player may play this way here. Our equity against an overall range of pairs plus straight- and/or flushdraws should be good enough (like 40%ish without having stoved) to make this +EV. We have decent (25%ish) equity even against a set.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Thanks Felix.. I thought it was close… I made the call and the villain had KQo.. a Q hit OTT ad I lost the pot…. on well #ihatefolding

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.