PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6max zoom setmining?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6max zoom setmining?

What was the rule for setmining again?

There is no rule, just guidance, on when it makes sense to set-mine.

The villain should have enough left behind that you can win roughly about 15x the raise size. The other hugely important fact is that they have to be willing to pay off. Nits that cant get away from their AA or KK for example because it is the only hand they play for a long time. Or hyper aggressive post-flop players.

EDIT: Just to add, your fold was fine there, 3bet pot and not closing the action with UTG to act again. Makes a lot of sense to just ditch the hand.

Comment

Yeah, that guideline was the one I ment. Tnx.

I had no trouble folding here

Comment

Originally posted by rkleefstra View Post
        Yeah, that guideline was the one I ment. Tnx.

I had no trouble folding here
        yeah he need to haz at least 10-15x of 1.20 and he didnt even have 10x so fold , + original raiser could 4bet ... making u fold...

Comment

What the guys said Good fold. We don't have enough behind for a profitable set mine and we can't call to play post flop as our hand is weak vs their 3bet range in this spot imo.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.