PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl qq

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl qq

The question is should I bet smaller on the river and fold to a 3-bet? Villain_2 is unknown, played 3 out of 9 hands at the table, all limped, so probably a fish. Villain_5 VPIP/PFR/3-bet is 18/9/3 with a 119 hands sample. Fold to flop C-bet is 67%. My stats during almost 100 hands at that table are 15/11/4.
    5 Time Bracelet Winner

Now, that I saw again the hand, I don't see any problem with my line on the river.
    5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi dark,

You don't have enough to bet/fold the river imo, less than a pot sized bet (it wouldn't be a 3-bet if he raises you, just a raise). With so much money in the pot I don't think we can consider folding too seriously tbh. I think the decision is between betting or check/calling to induce bluffs from busted back door clubs and JT/AJ/AT. I think we're in a better situation here with QQ than KK tbh, because with middle set the villain can have a number of top pair hands in his range. And since he is probably likely to check all those down, but call our bet with them, I lean towards betting here as you did.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.