PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM, JJ vs AGGRO MONKEY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM, JJ vs AGGRO MONKEY

Maybe should have 4B preflop here... anywho... let me know how you'd play this hand! Thanks, dirt Villain(242):28/21/2.1 TOT 3BET: 10.4 3BET by position: MP: 14.3 on 7 samples CO: 18.2 on 11 samples BTN: 11.1 on 18 samples SB: 10.3 on 29 samples BB: 6.5 on 31 samples FLOP CBET: 81 HM autorate: Loose Agressive NOTES: Slow plays +45% stronger than average hands

Nooo. Don't 4b pre.

Turn is close (i like that you didn't bet). I actually think there's a fair case for x/folding, but i'd x/call like you did.

River is not much to say really. Easy fold. Much better card for his range.

Comment

I dont think I play any street differently. Assuming you folded on the river.

Comment

I am pretty sure I bet the turn, I don't think he checked a naked K on the flop and we picked up equity.

If I bet turn I am bet folding river.
        Tournament of Champions Winner 2014

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi dirt,

Aggro-monkey is a bit harsh for 28/21/2.1 It's 6-max after all.

I think your line here is fine tbh. I prefer to check/call the turn myself as well... he can be checking back the flop with some better hands sometimes (AsKx, AsAx, KK, QQ) and some worse hands, but the worse hands probably won't call a bet, and the better hands won't fold. It's probably preferable to give him a chance to bluff the worse hands.

River is an easy check/fold, agree with birdayy.
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.