PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10nl 6 max QQ defend in BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10nl 6 max QQ defend in BB

Defend from CO attsteal, CO 4bets shoves... CO is unknown, but seems to be aggro #fischigespieler with this play. KQ x QQ gives me almost 70%. Call or fold? Fold too tight against unknow/late sunday night/russian plr?
    Time Vault Champion 2013

Call ALL DAY LONG! 4bet shoves are almost never AA or KK!

Comment

#teamihatefolding

Comment

3bet slightly larger and call umbup:

Comment

If you don't stack off queens in this situation, 6-max is not for you.

This is fist-pump call for me. Indeed, if I didn't have a plan to call a shove, I wouldn't 3-bet in the first place.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks George,

This was an instacall to me and I found it to be an easy call, later in the hand review when I was reviewing the losing hands I wondered what your opinions were, because it was so natural and obvious to me that I got suspicious . I don't like to be 100% sure of things, it's my nature . Glad you shared the same opinion. If this was a reg/nit I would maybe still call because a reg/nit wouldn't 4bet shove so I would assume he/she is on tilt.

Dirt, Birdday and Arty also thanks for your comments.
            Time Vault Champion 2013

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.