PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUD for Cash Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUD for Cash Game

I am pretty sure there is a lot of topics about it but I am more interested about your opinion.
    I don't have any trouble with preflop stats and flop stats.
    I am really struggling with some info about turn and river. What stats do you use that can help you with turn and river?

thanks fro any help

I don't have anything for turn and river, I just use the pop-up if there' something in particular that I'm looking for.

I think some people do have Turn CBet %, Fold to Turn CBet and Bet Turn when villain missed Flop CBet.

The problem with stats like these is that you need thousands of hands on your opponent before you can start to rely on these stats, which only makes them really suitable if you're playing in small player pools like deep tables or small stakes and above.

Comment

hmm thanks. Good point about the 'thousands of hands'.

Comment

Hey rogger, here's what I've been using on the turn and river (minus the AF by street - that turned out to not be so helpful) - the turn's the line second from the bottom, and the river's the bottom line:

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post

Guess you could always try them out for size and see if you find them helpful/reliable?

Comment

My entire post flop statistics are comprised of Cbet%/FoldToCbet% and Aggression Factor.

If I can be bothered during a hand, I will use a pop-up to see if they are aggressive on turn and river but that's only if I have a meh hand that I am unsure whether I want to call a cbet with if the guy just blasts every street.

I try to only rely so far on HUD stats.

Comment

Turn cbet is great for floats, you should have that on your HUD. For the river i like the went to show down stat. Less than 15% means they are not messing up in the river. Better than river agress factor tbh.

Comment

I have CBet%, FoldToCBet%, Aggression Factor and WentToShowDown% on my HUD for cash games. The latter two give me a pretty good overall feel for the postflop style. I can use a popup to see aggression percentages by street if I am considering floating or two barrelling, or perhaps facing a bluffy looking river bet.

Comment

This is mine;

Name | Hands | BB
                VPIP | PFR | AF
                3b | f3b | 4b | f4b
                cbet flop turn river | fcbet flop turn river
                raise first in utg | mp | co | btn | sb
                bb fold to btn stl | sb fold to btn stl | bb fold to sb stl | sb restl | btn 4b vs blinds

Comment

thanks to all for you replies.

Sam: I do very like your HUD, pity I don't have such a big screen for it.

MRFlopes + Mytton: Showdown stats seems to be interesting, I will be thinking about it.

Birdayy: thanks for you one. I will analyze it today and will change my one in someway

My biggest trouble right now is, I have stats in my HUD I don't use quite often which is basically ridiculous

Comment

emerald675

Originally posted by rogger1999 View Post
                    i am pretty sure there is a lot of topics about it but i am more interested about your opinion.
                    I don't have any trouble with preflop stats and flop stats.
                    I am really struggling with some info about turn and river. What stats do you use that can help you with turn and river?

Thanks fro any help
                    well done

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.