PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

2$NL 6-max KsKh fold, call or raise?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2$NL 6-max KsKh fold, call or raise?

VILLAIN_5 VP 58 PF 31 AF TOTAL 2 / F 2 / T 1 / R INF (36 hands) VILLAIN_3 VP 41 PF 6 AF TOTAL 0 / F 0 / T 0 / R 1 (71 hands) I got in this interesting spot. Simple question: fold or call or raise (shove )
    Last edited by betsizer; Sat Mar 22, 2014, 02:05 AM. Reason: correcting link

You are only behind to AA, or quads, i would shove.

Easy shove for me.
      I don't think he has AA and if he has quads, he has quads.

You're actually behind of pocket 8s and pocket 4s as well. But I think I'm shoving for value here, vs flushes and 99+. He could have a weird combo but I think he could also be calling with flushes and 99+.

Put the rest OTT, we can get called by all overpairs (with or without a heart), and TPs.

so this is what happened

thank you all for your replies

I did shove and the guy showed pocket 4's taking down a nice pot

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.