PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL FR Zoom AQ 3bet pot.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL FR Zoom AQ 3bet pot.

guy is 12/11 but with 7% 3bet from SB. So flatting is fine i think IP. so on the flop he checks, so slowplayed KK or nothing. with AK,AA he would continue, so 88,99,TT,JJ,QQ in his range. on the turn I get Flush draw, straight draw, and A is my outs. so Though with reraise I get some fold equity, in case called i have outs. when he showed, I though i still got some outs. what do you think guys ? Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. BTN: $9.85 (98.5 bb) SB: $10.07 (100.7 bb) BB: $5 (50 bb) UTG+1: $12.46 (124.6 bb) UTG+2: $12.39 (123.9 bb) MP1: $18.34 (183.4 bb) Hero (MP2): $13.59 (135.9 bb) MP3: $11.30 (113 bb) CO: $9.60 (96 bb) Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q A 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 3 folds, SB raises to $1, BB folds, Hero calls $0.70 Flop: ($2.10) K 7 2 (2 players) SB checks, Hero checks Turn: ($2.10) T (2 players) SB bets $1.40, Hero raises to $3, SB raises to $9.07 and is all-in, Hero calls $6.07 River: ($20.24) 4 (2 players, 1 is all-in) Results:

$20.24 pot ($0.91 rake) Final Board: K 7 2 T 4 SB showed 9 9 and won $19.33 ($9.26 net) Hero showed Q A and lost (-$10.07 net) [/spoiler]

As played,

PF: Good. Flat here is perfect.
    OTF: Check here is great!
    OTT: I think both leading and checking are fine, but once the villain XRs here, why are we shoving on them? WE ARE NEVER GETTING CALLED BY WORSE! When the villain raises, we're getting 4.06 to 1! Worst case scenario villain has a set and we have 11 outs! Just call.
    OTR: There will be $8.10 in the pot and the villain only has $6.07 left. The villain is most likely shoving the river regardless. So when we hit we stack him and if we miss, we fold!

Comment

I think calling turn is much better than raising; It's hard for us to represent much with our turn raise only TT and villain could take this line with hands like KK, QQ, JJ, TT, weak Kx that 3bet as a bluff so because we are not sure how much fold equity our raise has OTT then we benefit from seeing a river card.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.