PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM, QQ 4B pot on the BTN top set turn play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM, QQ 4B pot on the BTN top set turn play

Villain(22):36/29/2.0 TOT 3BET: 30.0 on 10 samples I think continuing OTF is a good choice here, however OTT... should we check here after the villain checks a second time?

I don't check there , it's 4bet pot and just one hand you have to be aware AdKd . Fourth diamond would be action killer.
    Last edited by Shichi-77; Fri Mar 21, 2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Hi dirt,

I see no compelling reason to check top set here, with 6.48 behind and 9.40 in the pot I think an all in wager is appropriate. If he holds the Ad or Kd we would really like to get his money in now, before he misses the river.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sizing looks ok to make a 2 street game.

If we were deeper i'd go 1/3 pot on the flop and turn and then shovel river.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.