PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL ZOOM, Take the shaaawwwt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL ZOOM, Take the shaaawwwt

Well, I don't think this 25NL ZOOM shot could have gone any better! Up and down at start but the run good is definitely happening during this shot!

Thanks everyone for the help!
    Attached Files

Judging by your posts on here you seem like a decent player, hope you can keep the good times rolling!

However, I can speak from experience when I say that you shouldn't get too excited about this upswing as it will only make the inevitable downswing hurt more than it should.

Comment

Congrats,

I hope it continues for you!

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

I believe you will be a consistent winner at 25NL.

The only thing I will say is that any time I have joined a new stake, I have had a run like this, then it dips off considerably. The only thing I can put this down to, apart from my game style being pretty inelastic at this time, is that people are not able to use their HUD against an unknown.

Part of the reason I am coming round to the argument that they are not the best for the game but that's nothing to do with your thread so back to point....

Congrats on the run so far and sincere best wishes that it will continue.

Comment

thats a sweet run,everytime i've taken a shot at 25 NL i've ran horribly.some bad plays and then the ridiculous suckouts.have to move back to 10NL again,head is totally wrecked

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.