PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM 6-max, flopped 2 pair AI OTT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM 6-max, flopped 2 pair AI OTT

Can we get away from this only 100bb deep? Villain is unknown.

I really don't like raising flop vs a UTG range. We are completely overplaying our hand. I'd prefer calling down. We are IP and have a lot of options depending on the turn.

As played we are calling off half our stack OTF to see a turn? Seems bad. I'd fold right here. What do you expect to be good against that's in his flop 3betting range? Your line looks really strong (calling and raising a flop that smashes a UTG opening range) so for him to come over the top again means we are pretty much dead (we block 2 set combos so it's likely he has TT or KQ).
    Last edited by birdayy; Wed Mar 19, 2014, 07:12 AM.

Comment

What do you do with TT Birday, I hate raising the flop and getting 3bet here especially with TT.
      Last edited by mike2198; Wed Mar 19, 2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Also call.

Comment

Hi dirt,

I agree with this being an overplay. We are ahead of AK/AQ/KK/QQ but with the strength a raise shows I would not expect villain to 3b any of these on the flop. Once he does, I expect us to be up against a set, KQ, or AJ way too often to continue profitably.

I would need to have a read that he's a wild LAGtard before I'd be comfortable stacking this off here.
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.