PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL ZOOM, KK UTG stack off vs unknown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL ZOOM, KK UTG stack off vs unknown?

Pretty sure I played this as horrible as possible. Villain is unknown. We're 181bb deep. I was actually really close to folding this preflop. I think I picked the worse possible option by calling. Should we stack off PF this deep? Villain just looks too strong here IMO.

Kinda gross spot.

Given his squeeze was so small I agree that we should be 4betting pre.

When he comes over the top here we are up against a pretty tight range.

I'd probably call and stack off any non A flop.

Comment

birdaay, what do you think about betting the river to get the opponent of a hand like KK, QQ?

Comment

Well i'd be betting for value, not as a bluff. I think any Ax would be betting the turn, so I think it's fine to bet ~$8-10.

Comment

Would 4-bet bigger preflop as you guys are so deep and you're giving villain a great price to see a flop IP with proper implied odds against your hand.

I don't mind your betting line up until river, I guess villain should either have been bluffing pre or will have KK/AA very very often in which case we can't really get any more value from worse here unless he takes a stab with his bluffs.
          Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.