PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl jj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl jj

Hi all I’m thinking this was a good fold but I’m thinking the calling the PF 3bet was a mistake. At the time I called it because I was IP. The reads I have are 23/23/3 AF4 over 28 hands and Cbet 100 (over 2 hands) I know that the V Cbet off 100% doesn’t mean much as I only have a sample size of 2 Thanks for all the help

Hi Michae,

I think preflop is kind of close. Against tight players I prefer a fold with JJ when our EP raise gets 3bet, against looser opponents we can manage a call. I think I would call with QQ regardless but with JJ/TT it becomes more tricky.
    If we think about the SB position, they have seen a limp from UTG and a raise from EP I think a big portion of their range would benefit from calling to invite the initial limper to call as they seem a weaker opponent so hands like AQs or most suited Ax hands might be right to call in this spot, hands like JJ-77 have medium hand strength and would call rather than 3bet and even against hands that would consider to bluff like KQ forexample we are flipping with so it seems to me that they would 3bet here with a value range of QQ+, AK and against that range our JJ have only 36% equity and calling would make it hard for us to play OOP even on low boards since they are unlikely to 3bet with weaker PPs.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.