PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl FR Zoom - AK vs TAG: am I too nitty?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl FR Zoom - AK vs TAG: am I too nitty?

Hi guys, Please could you analyse my hand below: Villain is a TAG Stats VPIP/PFR/AF 15/10/1.9 187 hands Flop I bet for value against FD and weaker Aces such as AQ and pocket pairs that he is set mining with. I don't think he would be playing dominated hands. So Although AQ is dominated, against my possible range in that position he might think he's ahead. Turn I bet again for value against Ax and FD as the 6c didn't improve anything River I check, can I be called by worse, I just wasn't sure against a TAG who should percieve me as TAG if he has a HUD and the same reads. I raised UTG+1, showed agression on Flop and Turn and he didn't want to go away. Villain bets just under half pot. I got scared and folded. What would have you guys done? Cheers, Matt
    Last edited by pullin1988; Fri Mar 14, 2014, 11:52 PM.

Hey Matt

I think it's a disciplined fold. At this point we can't expect villain to bet with many worse hands. But my bet sizing OTT would be much smaller to target more hands we beat, something like 0.89-0.92 would be better I think.

Comment

Cheers thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.