PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM 6-max, QQ BTN value squeeze facing resqueeze shove from UTG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM 6-max, QQ BTN value squeeze facing resqueeze shove from UTG

Pretty gross spot. Kind of wish I just called preflop. Can I use 4bet range here? Should I call this or fold? 4bet range of 9 but this is only on 6 samples UTG(146): 21/18/1.4 (4bet range of 9 but this is only on 6 samples) UTG doesn't look to be too balanced (PFR by position) EP: 24 MP: 4 CO: 36 BTN: 30 SB: 15 Middle position and BB are both weak players. MP(95): 26/18/2.0 BB(73): 33/13/1.6

It's very close I think; We need to call 8.86 to win 21.67 if BB folds. Which means we need 40.88% equity. Against QQ+, AK we have 40.20% equity.

Comment

This is very rarely KK or AA fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
        This is very rarely KK or AA fwiw.
        Why? He's the UTG raiser, he's already got 3 opponents who are clearly interested in the hand. I think AA/KK make up a fair portion of his 4Bet jamming range here.

Having said that I'd still call as it isn't exclusively AA/KK.

Comment

I generally see regs 4b smaller with super-premiums to like $2.50 so they don't lose action.

Comment

Originally posted by birdayy View Post
            I generally see regs 4b smaller with super-premiums to like $2.50 so they don't lose action.
            But this is way more action than you usually get pre with AA - I think most villains would be happy to jam and expect/hope for at least one call.

Anyways I don't think this effects our decision too much, I'd still call even if he had a decent number of AA/KK in his range so if he's 4Betting smaller with AA, then this is an even more +EV call.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.